Performances and engagements, upcoming and past.
- Thu04Jul2019Wed24Jul2019Conservatorio "Joaquín Rodrigo" – Valencia, Spain
Featuring the premiere of "Eta Aquarii" for flute, clarinet, violin, cello, and percussion. Gregor Schulenburg, flute; Ausias Garrigos Morant, clarinet; Giorgos Panagiotidis, violin; Mariel Roberts, cello; Juanjo Llopico, percussion.
- Mon03Jun2019Tue18Jun2019Point Counterpoint – Leicester, VT
With the premiere of "Footwork" for Piano Trio. Christopher Herz, violin; Jay Campbell, cello; Everett Hopfner, piano.
- Tue30Apr20198:15 pmIthaca College Hockett Recital Hall – Ithaca, NY
Peter Nowak, violin; Valerie Nuzzolo, clarinet; Joon Sang Ko, piano
- Sun07Apr20194:00 pmIthaca College Ford Hall – Ithaca, NY
- Wed06Feb20197:00 pmFIU Miami Beach Urban Studios – Miami Beach, FL
Chen-Hui Jen, piano.
Link to event page
- Fri18Jan2019Polk State College – Winter Haven, FL
Mike Klotz, viola.
Link to Event page
- Tue25Sep2018Sun30Sep2018Grand Rapids Symphony – Grand Rapids, MI
- Wed18Jul2018Conservatorio Superior "Joaquín Rodrigo" – Valencia, Spain
Anna D'Errico, piano
- Wed02May2018Hockett Family Recital Hall, Ithaca College – Ithaca, NY
Peter Nowak, violin; Valerie Nuzzolo, clarinet; Nicole Murray, alto flute; Emmanuel Berrido, piano
- Sat28Apr2018Hockett Family Recital Hall, Ithaca College – Ithaca, NY
Craig Mehler, cello; Keehun Nam, conductor
- Sun18Mar2018Sursa Concert Hall, Ball State University – Muncie, IN
Yu-Fang Chen, violin
- Sat03Mar2018Ithaca College Nabenhauer Hall – Ithaca, NY
Enaw Elonge, soprano; Bryan Spencer, guitar
- Sun25Feb2018Ithaca College, Ford Hall – Ithaca, NY
- Fri26Jan2018St. Anne & St. Agnes – London
Peter Sheppard Skaerved, violin
- Fri27Oct2017Landini Center for Performing and Fine Arts, Indiana State University – Terre Haute, IN
Erik Rohde, violin
- Tue07Feb2017Argos Inn; Ithaca New Music Collective – Ithaca, NY
A solo cello work at a bar?? My brother-from-another-mother Craig Mehler performed Asterism for solo cello at the Argos Inn, for an event with the Ithaca New Music Collective. This was a particularly important moment for me, as Craig and I concocted the project that would later become Areítos (concerto for cello and chamber ensemble) over drinks that day.